Just a quick reminder that you can join FortinPress and watch the recorded classes, which have been uploaded and ready to watch.
I don't plan on raising the prices this week, but I encourage to join as soon as possible before I change my mind.
And I do plan on raising the price soon.
Why? Well, consider that some classes of the same caliber are offered at a much higher price (or based on ongoing subscriptions), where FortinPress is a low one-time fee. No ongoing or hidden fees.
Access the members area, and you instantly get…
- 6 classes with 10 hours of recorded video
- Screenshot-assisted downloadable transcripts
- 4 unique bonuses (some never released before!)
- Over 400 of my favorite bookmarks and tools
- My 99 favorite plugins and how to use them
- 270+ of my favorite, personal news/RSS feeds
- More than 130 resources, demos, and examples
- Links to 100s of cheatsheets and tutorials
- And much more.
Plus, join now and you also get this awesome bonus…
You get updates for the lifetime of the website!
So if a new video or resource is shared, you get dibs. In fact, I added one last week from a private coaching call that I gave, which people paid for and it's not available to general public.(If you're a FortinPress member, see the last bonus item.)
But what if it's too much, or too “over your head”?
No problem. If you want specific help, a bit of “hand-holding” so to speak, you can either hire me directly (FortinPress members get a special consideration), or join our brand-new Outsourcing Blueprints membership program.
You can access a ton of existing video-based Blueprints where we show you, step-by-step, how to setup, configure, troubleshoot, and outsource common business tasks.
(We cover hundreds of other online business tasks, from article writing and finding niches, to managing your online reputation. Including WordPress, too.)
Plus, members get access to our incredibly affordable Blueprints On Demand™ service, where you can hire us for pennies on the dollar to create custom blueprint videos for you. If your situation is unique or different, or if it requires more detail, no worries. Blueprints On Demand™ is perfect for you! Click here to join today.
At this point, you might ask: “But, what will happen to Success Chef?”
Ah, don't worry. Success Chef is not going anywhere.
But it is definitely changing.
You see, some subscribers, after seeing the new salesletter style (like the one on Outsourcing Blueprints), have asked us if the multipaged salesletter on Success Chef still worked. Some asked if we were reverting to the long-scrolling sales copy style?
Well, yes and no.
First off, we're not going back to the tacky, long-scrolling, “hypey” style of salesletter per se. We are, however, working on a new copy concept, a more professional format that's becoming increasingly popular:
We call it “Grouped Copy,” or “Compartmentalized Copy.”
It's sales copy that's presented in scannable clusters, with visual aids, toggled content, and dynamic tools to boost readership and response.
In fact, during our new series of weekly Wednesday webinars, we show you, live, how we transform the current front salesletter to this new style that's proven to convert…
… And convert extremely well.
You've probably seen this on a lot of the top Internet websites right now, especially WordPress-driven sites, software-as-a-service (SaaS) sites, social media sites, etc. (If you want an idea, take a look at 37Signals.com, for instance.)
So here's what we're doing…
- We're rewriting the copy from top to bottom.
- We're re-recording the sales video at the top.
- We're applying the new format to the sales copy.
- We're changing the template to fit the new style.
- And we're tweaking for better flow and conversions.
So if you want to jump in and watch us live as we deconstruct, rebuild, and rewrite our front-end salesletter, then join today.
(You'll also love what we've done to the backend. It's simpler, more streamlined, less clunky, and tons of awesome content!)
Not only are we in the process of redesigning the front page, we're also rerecording the top video, too. Once we're done, you'll be able to see it online. Particularly the more modern style, format, and layout.
But we're also doing it for a couple of extra reasons:
- Because we've changed our direction and modified our teaching format (we know deliver classes in a more open “Q&A” style where we answer all your questions), and the salesletter needs to be updated to reflect that change.
- And we want to emulate the new professional style of website format — with easier-to-read font, larger headers, visual aids, toggled content, etc to improve readership and response.
Here's something you might not know…
We're also doing some extra we thought you will love, whether you are a student or not. Each week, we will post the weekly class agenda (and maybe give you a peak at our progress) in the news section.
So see us deconstruct, convert, and modify the front-end sales presentation. Live, raw, and in real-time. Warts and all.