LOCATION: Work At Home
This work at home job listing is exclusive to Supportibles.com members. We are working on behalf of our private clients and have ongoing projects that need multiple skilled customer support agents.
Please submit your application to be considered for all upcoming support opportunities. As the need arises, we will give preference to support personnel who have submitted their application to us for consideration, before attempting to source staff from anywhere else.
We are looking to expand our team of Customer Service Representatives! We have several positions available including part time and full time.
- Learning helpdesk and answering email tickets
- Calling customers (return calls, welcome calls, program guidance, cancellations, etc)
- Lots of teamwork and collaboration with team members
- Answering calls or live chat requests
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Active listening skills
- Positive communicator via online support
- Easy to talk with on the phone
- Spirit of going above and beyond
- Teamwork and serving customers/members
- Desire for self-development
- Teamwork and collaborating skills
- Open for more opportunities to be involved
- Highly teachable and adaptable
- Effective communication skills
Full training will be provided. This is an independent contractor position, working from home. Therefore, you need a modern computer, a reliable Internet connection, and a telephone (or the ability to make or receive calls). Customer support agents who may be required to handle tasks such as:
Email handling would typically involve responding to support issues on behalf of our clients' websites. Typically, this would mean logging in to the customer support ticket center on a daily basis, multiple times per day, reading existing customer support tickets, responding to them with the correct response, and/or escalating the ticket to the supervisor on the account.
Live Incoming Calls
Handling live incoming calls would typically involve having incoming phone calls get temporarily redirected to your home number during the hours you are on shift, and during those hours, you would answer the phone and assist customers with their customer support issues as if you were in an onsite office. Only consider providing this service if you have a quiet home office environment.
Handling voicemail returns would typically involve logging in to a voicemail system multiple times per day and directly calling customers who have left voicemails requesting support. This allows you to call customers at a time that is more convenient for you. Only consider providing this service if you have a quiet home office environment.
Live Chat Monitoring
This service typically would involve logging in to a web based support system and waiting for website surfers to start a chat session about our client's website.
We are currently accepting applications from people interested in providing any or all of the above services on behalf of our clients, in both a technical and non technical capacity.
(Technical support may involve software applications, web hosting, etc, so please make sure you mention your technical skills when applying.)
Please note that customer support projects tend to be long term and consistent. Our support people work as a team.
This is your chance to raise your hand and let us know that you want to take on current or future customer support projects.
Note that only those considered for specific projects will be contacted as the need arises.
Latest posts by Michel Fortin (see all)
- Who’s Answering Your Phone? - August 14, 2018
- How Does Outsourcing Affect Company Culture? - July 14, 2018
- 6 Reasons Why Your Business is Struggling… And How Outsourcing Can Help You Get Back on Top - June 14, 2018