Our client in the naturopathic products and services field is growing, and we are currently taking applications for customer support agents, preferably with experience or knowledge in the natural health and wellness industry, who may be required to handle tasks such as the following:
Answering Incoming Calls
You will be handling live incoming calls — respond to phone calls temporarily redirected to your home number until a client-supplied phone (Vonage, etc) is provided — during the hours you are on shift. During those hours, you would answer the phone and assist customers with their customer support issues. You must have a quiet, uninterrupted home office environment.
Making Outgoing Calls
Also, you will make outbound calls that at times could range from scheduling appointments, following up on sales, and ensuring produce delivery, to providing client support.
Responding to Emails
This would typically involve responding to support issues on behalf of our clients’ websites. Typically, this would mean logging in to the customer support ticket center on a daily basis, multiple times per day, reading existing customer support tickets, responding to them with the correct response, and/or escalating the ticket to the supervisor on the account.
You would handle voicemail returns, which would typically involve logging in to a voicemail system multiple times per day and directly calling customers who have left voicemails requesting support. This allows you to call customers at a time that is more convenient for you. You must have a quiet, uninterrupted home office environment.
Monitoring Live Chats
You would log in to a web-based support system and respond to chat sessions and chat requests initiated by visitors on our client's websites.
From time to time, you may be required to enter and process orders, verify orders are successful, and ensure products and services (such as membership website access) are delivered to the client. Some data entry may be required from time to time, too.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Is customer-focused with a genuine desire to help people
- Speaks clearly and is easy to talk with over the phone
- Has a knack for selling, such as upselling and cross-selling
- Is a proactive self-starter with little supervision needed
- Has active listening skills and can identify opportunities
- Is effective in communication and using online channels
- Has a phone, updated computer, and Internet connection
- Possesses a spirit of going above and beyond the call of duty
- Has a desire for self-development and is highly adaptable
- Speaks and writes properly in English, which is essential
Full training will be provided.
If delivering impeccable customer support is important to you, apply to become part of our team! Pay starts at $14/hour (Canadian) with potential for growth. Please send your resume to [email protected] or fill out the form below.
Please note that customer support projects tend to be long-term and consistent. Our support people work as a team. This is your chance to raise your hand and let us know that you want to take on current or future customer support projects.
Note that only those considered for specific projects will be contacted as the need arises.
At Supportibles, we handle the frontlines with customer care support and repetitive tasks with back-office support. If you are experiencing a surge of work, customer emails, support tickets, requests on social media, or if you want to increase sales with online chat or boost profits by saving refunds, then get in touch.
Latest posts by Michel Fortin (see all)
- Who’s Answering Your Phone? - August 14, 2018
- How Does Outsourcing Affect Company Culture? - July 14, 2018
- 6 Reasons Why Your Business is Struggling… And How Outsourcing Can Help You Get Back on Top - June 14, 2018